Contribute your dataset to the T-CAIREM online health data platform
April 5, 2022
The Temerty Centre for AI Research and Education in Medicine (T-CAIREM) is currently developing a unique online platform for health data that emphasizes patient privacy and security, provides transparent and speedy access, and simplifies data discovery and analysis.
We’re looking for promising datasets to host on our platform. There are several benefits for researchers who contribute data:
• Broader visibility, including targeted workshops and courses
• A cloud-native platform with no data egress possible, giving greater control over data governance
• Data-use statistics that provide useful reporting information for funding agencies
• A centralized model allowing the sharing of developed tools and curated derivations of the data
• A citable dataset that supports career advancement.
Dataset access follows a strict process including credentialing of researchers, training in research with human participants, and signing of a data-use agreement drafted according to specifications from the data contributor.
For more information about submitting a dataset, please contact:
Data Governance and Quality Analyst
Temerty Centre for AI Research and Education in Medicine (T-CAIREM)